Clash of Aggression is all about "last stand": your team against dozens of enemies. It features characters and weapons from the middle ages and from modern times.
This game is on Early-access. There are bugs and unfinished content.
Playable demo and full release here:
Features implemented to date
- 12 unique levels with different theme and different enemies: modern city defense, medieval town, horror maps, zombie enemies, medieval soldiers or modern soldiers
- Online CO-OP: players team up against the enemy hordes
- Online deathmatch, with power ups spawning randomly and boxes with unexpected effects
- 5 game modes
- Allies on player team, CPU - controlled
- The player earns money that can be used to hire new allies, superweapons or new weapons
- Experience: player and every character on game has experience with bonus depending on level
- Superweapons: atomic bomb and meteors
- 9 playable character
- Ranged and melee weapons: modern and medieval
- Customizable PVP: you can set the frag limit and the spawn of random boxes
- Classic Last Stand: defend your base for 10 minutes. Fast paced games oriented
- Base vs Base: defend your base while trying to destroy the enemy base
- Wave Survival: defeat each wave, buy new weapons until the final boss appears
- Deathmatch (multiplayer only): kill your opponents and be the first to reach the frag limit
- Survival: there is no scape. Survive as much as you can
Tested under LAN environment, on Wifi and Ethernet. For non-LAN game you should open port 7777 in your firewall and in your router. The game includes an in-game small tool that checks if your PC is reachable for this game and some instructions in case it's not.
Work in progress
- Players will be able to join the enemy side and fight each other in Classic Last Stand and Base vs Base game modes
- More maps, characters and enemies to fight
- More classic PVP game modes: team deathmatch and capture the flag
- Customizable games: player will be able to chose his side and enemy side, number of enemies, random events and duration
- More PVP game mode options: random events and wandering enemies attacking all players
Version 0.5.4 has arrived! First magic spell has been added to medieval characters (only the crusader for now, Ricardo). This will give those characters a better use on ranged attacks....Read Article
Version 0.5.2 is finally here. You can now play as the Crusader: a medieval character. As a crusader, you can hire medieval allies and buy superweapons based on magic. Don’t miss the full...Read Article
Sometimes you get tired of killing hundred of enemies. Now you can take a rest and beat your friends in a fast-paced Deathmatch game mode.
Rules are simple, be the first to reach the...Read Article